Monday, March 26, 2012

FACEBOOK POSE:-)

Facebook mirror on the wall, don't you think I can strike a mean pose?
Please be cautious of the pictures you post on Facebook. Just because you get a lot of likes and comments doesn't mean it's true.Believe it or not some people are sitting at home laughing at your pictures and some are hating on you too. Right now I'm focusing on the laughing.
I'm not going to lie I've laughed and shook my head at some pics. I try not to "like" or comment on a pic if I think you look crazy or a hot mess. Sometimes I want to inbox a *slap.
Please STOP with the half naked hoochie mama pics. I don't care if you take pride in your big beautiful body , big boned body, or skinny body.
  Men please stop posting pics with your shirt off and your caption reads "I'm dah boss ladies, and I'm waiting for you". or "like" if you want this.You know you have some form of low self-esteem and you want attention.
For those of you who post pics of your sex toys. I'm not judging you, however KEEP THAT ISH PRIVATE!! Don't get mad when a hot mess female or dude sends you a message saying I like handcuffs too. Let's hook u;-).
Maybe Facebook is therapy for people who have low self esteem or attention getters. The good part is you don't hear the laughing or see the shaking heads. All you see is the "like" and positive comments and it makes you feel good.

P.S.
Do me a favor and look at your real mirror and not your Facebook mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment