Tuesday, March 20, 2012

 Rich, poor, middle class, and control freaks ride the train. Last night I witnessed a control freak trying to control a group of  Breakdancers.
 Last night on the Q train
Breakdancers: Y'all know what time it is?
IT'S SHOWTIME!
Y'ALL KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?
IT'S SHOWTIME!
Mr.Poindexter: (stands up) Excuse me I don't want to watch you dance or hear your music. Before you intrude please ask if we want to hear this. You people do this all the time and you should ask.
Breakdancers: You're the only one complaining.
Mr. Poindexter: I think these people agree.
Lady: I WANT HEAR. I WANT TO SEE. DANCE!
ME: (Looking for Ashton Kutcher or John Quinones)
Breakdancer: Well Sir, You've been voted out. One vote is enough for me.
Poindexter: I don't care. Please don't do this
Breakdancer: I'm going to dance. I'm going to be famous. I go to school Mon-Fri. SIT DOWN BALDY(BEGINS DANCING)
  Poindexter (SITS DOWN, PUTS EAR PLUGS IN HIS EAR AND READS THE PAPER)
Breakdancer: THANK YOU LADIES, GENTLEMEN, AND ANGRY MAN! (LOOKS AT POINDEXTER) I bet you were a miserable child.
Poindexter: I was very happy.

WHY WAS THIS MAN ON THE TRAIN WITH EAR PLUGS AND AN ATTITUDE.  He needs a driver. If you're riding the train you never know what your going to see. Years ago I was on the N train and a man got on with a homemade horse costume. Mr. Poindexter would have told him trains aren't for horses please go back to your stable. I must say he made a bold move. I would have never did what he did. I'm glad it ended well.


Gotta Love New York

No comments:

Post a Comment