Remember back in the old days when real homeless people would ask for a
nickel and if you didn't give he or she would say God Bless or nothing
at all? Those were the days.
I decided to take the N train I thought
it would be less stressful. A (fake)homeless man got on the train and
announces, "I'm homeless.I won't perform, but I need money." He
continued to walk up and down the car repeating himself.
Not one person gave him money. Well, this brother got so mad. He began
screaming," I wish your homes will catch on fire, then you won't have no
nickels."
" You're all stupid cuz you used nickels to play
scratch-offs and lost. You are all stupid because you played Power Ball
and lost that's why y'all a**holes are sitting on the train. He
repeated this for 10 minutes.
Why didn't he move on? Why are nickels his favorite coin?
Before he got off the train he said, "I hate all of you motherf****.
You all make me sick. Hold on to yo' d*** nickels. Hold on TIGHT!"
Back to the Q train I go.
No comments:
Post a Comment