Tuesday, March 20, 2012

DANCING WITH A HUNK!

Last night I watched Season Premiere of Dancing with the Stars. I'm a fan of the show and I made sure I set my DVR.  I wanted to watch Jaleel White dance again. I was wondering if he was going to do the Urkel dance. While waiting for Jaleel to perform. I didn't know I would see the sexiest man on earth perform. (Trumpets please) William Levy. The audience went wild. As I sat in my living room watching this man Cha Cha I was wondering where did he come from? Well, I went to Google and let my fingers do some searching. I'm mad at myself for not paying attention to him. After reading his info. I immediately posted his picture to my wall. My friends agreed with me. One of my friends said, I like your new crush. He makes me want to go to Cuba.
I can't wait to watch him dance again.He's got my vote. Don't get me wrong I'm voting for Jaleel too. He did great last night.
I must add I'm still a Channing Tatum and Brad Pitt fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment