Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Our Mayor's New Diet Plan


After work I rarely buy snacks before I hop on the train, yesterday was different.  My stomach was growling so, I went to the store next to my job in search of Bravo Chips, and since they were sold out I purchased Cheese Doodles. As I was waiting for the train I opened up the bag and began munching. When I got on the train I continued munching until I noticed the advertisement below. All kinds of guilt came over me. Don't get me wrong I know better, however this ad scared the FAT OUT OF ME! See way back in December I cut the junk out of my life. I lost 15 pounds. During the summer I started going back to my old lovers Mr. Ice cream, Mr. Burgers and Mr. Chips. I still don't know why I went back.
After reading this ad I don't want to look at my "old lovers" because I don't  want  none of the health problems listed below.
  I must say my dear ol' Mayor loves reminding New Yorkers how our health will be doomed if we don't stop eating junk or smoking cigarettes.
 I was a marketing major in college and I never thought an ad could reel me in boy was I WRONG!!
His campaigns really work. His NYC Quits smoking campaigns make me want to quit smoking and I don't even smoke. It’s that serious.
This experience has changed my life maybe forever or just for a couple of months. We all know how it goes.
Mayor Bloomberg your diet plan is making progress. MOVE OVER JENNY CRAIG!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment