Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Granny Likes Fifty Shades

Young Lady: Excuse me do you have Fifty Shades of Grey?
Me: Yes, You'll be number 25 on the waiting list
Young Ladies Boyfriend: Whoa! that's a lot. Did you read it?
Young Lady: Slaps boyfriend.
After this request I became curious. Why on earth did she slap her boyfriend for asking me if I read a book? Well, I came to good ol' google to find out. After reading a synopsis I understood the smack. He had some nerve asking me if I read the book in front of his girl. I would smack you too.
This was two months ago. The waiting list for 50 Shades of Grey has grown. On Saturday 876 are waiting for the book. This book has become the Golden Girls Twilight. Granny's are asking for this book. One lady whispered in my ear, hey maybe this book can bring the animal out of me in the bedroom. I must have turned red or purple because she said Oh, no I hope you don't think I'm a freak? I told her I understand. I gave her the Isaac from Love Boat wink and smile.
Another Granny came in and asked if the book came in large print. She wanted to know if the book could help her. I wanted to laugh because she wanted the book in large print plus she looked like she use to be "fresh" in her young days.
I don't plan on reading this book, I'll just wait for the Senior Sex Kittens to give the  juicy details.
HAPPY READING;-) ME-OW!

No comments:

Post a Comment